Sunday, March 19, 2017

Baby Waterman: Week 35



How Far Along? 35 weeks

Size of the Baby: Pineapple (18.1 inches, 5.07 pounds according to The Bump app)

Gender: BOY!!

Weight Gain: +30 pounds

Maternity Clothes: Yes!
Nursery: We spent more time working on his nursery.  I feel like it is slowly coming together, but I really want to just blink and it would be finished and ready for his arrival.

Movement: He is still moving up a storm!  The movements are becoming pretty painful and I felt pretty confident on Sunday that he had started moving down further (he has been head down for a few weeks).

Symptoms: Still just tired, sore hips, and indigestion at night when I'm trying to sleep.
  
Sleep: Sleep this week has been pretty hit or miss.  Some days I can sleep through the night and others I am wide awake.

Cravings/Aversions: No real cravings this week...honestly I'm not that hungry and have to really make it a point to eat dinner each night.

What I Miss: Nothing!

Best Moment of the Week: My baby shower at work--I cannot believe all of the love I felt at my shower.  It makes me so sad to think that I will not be coming back to work after baby is here, but luckily we are taking him to the practice so I will still be seeing lots of them!

Our 35 week appointment--the doctor confirmed that I have already started making progress.  I was 2 cm dilated, -1 station.  Baby boy's heartbeat was 162 bpm.  The doctor told us that there was no way I was going to make it to my due date, she predicted 2 more weeks maximum!  She went ahead and had us schedule an ultrasound before our next appointment to check on his growth.

Looking Forward To: Our next doctor's appointment and getting his room completely set up!

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished