Sunday, March 19, 2017

Baby Waterman: Week 33



How Far Along? 33 weeks

Size of the Baby: Celery (17.2 inches, 4.19 pounds according to The Bump app)

Gender: BOY!!

Weight Gain: +27 pounds

Maternity Clothes: Yes!
Nursery: We worked a little more on the nursery this weekend.  We are still trying to clean out a lot of stuff that has been stored in that room for the past three and a half years, while trying to get his stuff set up.  We did finally unbox his Mamaroo this weekend and that was so neat to see set up!

Movement: He is constantly on the move...some movements are getting painful because they are so intense.

Symptoms: This week it was just my usual pregnancy symptoms--mild congestion, sore hips, and being very tired.

Sleep: Sleep has actually been slightly better...except for Saturday morning where I was wide awake at 5:30 AM (on a day I could have slept in a little).

Cravings/Aversions: No real cravings this week...honestly I'm not that hungry and have to really make it a point to eat dinner each night.

What I Miss: Nothing!

Best Moment of the Week: The weather over the weekend here was absolutely beautiful and Tom, Elli, and I went on three very long walks.  I sure miss running, but walking outside with my family in the sunshine was good for this pregnant lady!

Looking Forward To: Our 34 week appointment on Monday and getting to see little man again!

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished