Monday, February 13, 2017

Baby Waterman: Week 32





How Far Along? 32 weeks

Size of the Baby: Squash (16.6 inches, 3.75 pounds according to The Bump app)

Gender: BOY!!

Weight Gain: +27 pounds

Maternity Clothes: Yes!
Nursery: Tom and I spent a great deal of time in his nursery over the weekend.  We completely emptied out the closet and sorted through what needed to be re-homed elsewhere or taken to Goodwill.  I washed most of his clothes (baby laundry is so stinkin’ cute!) and hung them up.  I also worked a little bit on his dresser, but I’m not quite sure what I want to put in the drawers.  To be completely honest, his room is still a huge mess and it’s making me super anxious.  I just have to keep telling myself that it will all come together.

Movement: Lots and lots of movement and at times it is constant.  I just love feeling him move and kick!

Symptoms: I had a few days where the congestion subsided but it is back in full force!  We had a beautiful day on Monday and Tom, Elli, and I went for a long walk—I think that I might have overdone it because I was super sore that night.  It felt so good to be outside in the sunshine though!

Sleep: Tom has had a head cold this week, so between him snoring/mouth breathing and me having to constantly get up to go to the bathroom, sleep has not happened!

Cravings/Aversions: My craving for Mexican food has come back around—Tom took me to our favorite Mexican restaurant on Friday night and I made homemade salsa over the weekend, which I used on Monday to make crockpot Salsa Chicken (so good and so easy!).  I also had it in my head that I really really wanted doughnuts, but fought that craving.  We ended up just going and getting a big breakfast on Sunday morning which hit the spot!

What I Miss: Nothing!

Best Moment of the Week: The best moment of the week was our 32 week appointment.  I just love every time we go to the doctor and hear our baby’s heartbeat and make sure that we are right on track.

Looking Forward To: Continuing to work on his nursery and counting down the our 34 week appointment!

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished