Monday, February 13, 2017

Baby Waterman: Week 31



How Far Along? 31 weeks

Size of the Baby: Asparagus (16.1 inches, 3.31 pounds according to The Bump app)

Gender: BOY!!

Weight Gain: +24 pounds

Maternity Clothes: Yes!
Nursery: We ended up having to move a lot of the baby stuff into the middle of the nursery and closing the door this week.  We were dog sitting for Tom's parents' dog and we didn't want him to get too curious around the expensive items!

Movement: Lots and lots of movement and they are becoming so much more pronounced!  One morning it felt like he was literally jumping from one side to the other--it is such a weird but wonderful feeling!

Symptoms: Still with the congestion and swollen feet.

Sleep: I slept slightly better this week, but honestly I think I was just exhausted!

Cravings/Aversions: No true cravings this week.  I really think that overall, I haven't had any true cravings...just lots of aversions!

What I Miss: Nothing!

Best Moment of the Week: I wouldn't call it the best moment of the week, but it is something worth documenting.  On Monday, I told my job that after he is born, I won't be coming back.  It was a hard decision that Tom and I truly had to wrestle with, but ultimately my desire to stay home and the outrageous prices of daycare were the deciding factor.  As scary as this decision was to make, I am so happy that everyone knows at this point and we can move forward with training my replacement and leaving on a good note!

Looking Forward To: Our 32 week appointment!  Even though it is just a normal quick visit, we still get to hear his heartbeat and that is one of my favorite sounds!  Plus it means that our next appointment after that is our last ultrasound—I can’t wait to see what he looks like now (and to calm Tom’s nerves that he is still indeed a “he”!)

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished