Monday, February 13, 2017

Baby Waterman: Week 30



How Far Along? 30 weeks

Size of the Baby: Zucchini (15.7 inches, 2.89 pounds according to The Bump app)

Gender: BOY!!

Weight Gain: +24 pounds

Maternity Clothes: I am so happy to have elastic waist bands and big tops as this belly continues to grow and grow!
Nursery: We kept Tom's parents' dog this week and we had to put all of our big items for baby in the nursery...so at the moment it looks a lot worse!!

Movement: He is doing somersaults in my belly on a daily basis—especially when I lay down at night!

Symptoms: I still have super congested and my feet have been swelling.  Nothing that I am overly concerned with though.

Sleep: Sleep is still pretty hit or miss for me at this point.

Cravings/Aversions: Still no real cravings, just still my aversion to all red meat!

What I Miss: Nothing!

Best Moment of the Week: Turning 30 weeks--it's kind of scary to think about how close we are to meeting the little guy.  Scary yet so, so exciting!

Looking Forward To: Getting the house cleaned, de-cluttering, and getting Baby Boy's room together!

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished