Monday, February 13, 2017

Baby Waterman: Week 29



How Far Along? 29 weeks

Size of the Baby: Acorn Squash (15.2 inches, 2.54 pounds according to The Bump app)

Gender: BOY!!

Weight Gain: +24 pounds total

Maternity Clothes: Yes!! This belly is getting gigantic (remind me I think this when I approach 40 weeks!)
Nursery: Not much has changed in his room--we have lots of plans we just need to put them into action!

Movement: Lots and lots of movement

Symptoms: Still dealing with the congestion, but I’m afraid that that is here to stay until the end of the pregnancy.  My feet have also continued to swell when I sit at my desk all day long.  I’ve tried to prop them up on a little stool, but it’s not helping too much.

Sleep: I am still not sleeping that well and constantly getting up to go to the bathroom.

Cravings/Aversions: Mexican food, Chick-fil-a Grilled Chicken Sandwiches, and the occasional Big Mac (hangs head in shame)

What I Miss: Nothing!

Best Moment of the Week: I wouldn't say it was the best moment of the week, but going back to the doctor's office to get my Tdap and Rhogam shots.  Shots aren't something I typically look forward to, but I'm so glad to have received them because it means we are getting closer to meeting this little fellow!  We also went to The Cheesecake Factory over the weekend to celebrate my mother-in-law's birthday--I finally got to satisfy my craving for their Avocado Eggrolls (but let's be real, I love them pregnant or not!).

Looking Forward To: Turning 30 weeks and our next doctor's appointment!

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished