Monday, January 9, 2017

Baby Waterman: Week 26



How Far Along? 26 weeks

Size of the Baby: Kale (14.0 inches, 1.68 pounds according to The Bump app)

Gender: BOY!!

Weight Gain: +13 pounds for the pregnancy

Maternity Clothes: Yes!! Stretchy waistbands are essential!

Nursery: In preparation for Tom's family come over for Christmas Eve, I worked double time on the nursery so that I could show it off!  It is far from being ready {what with the piles of stuff all over the floor}, but we have the crib completely set up with sheets and a dust ruffle, the glider, and the bed.  Tom even picked out a little bookcase from Homegoods on Christmas Eve that he declared he had to buy for Charlie's room {melt my heart!}.

Movement: Tons and tons of movement!  I feel like he is doing constant somersaults in my tummy and even some big punches and kicks!

Symptoms: I feel like I am taking everything in stride--I am still very tired a lot of the time especially after a full week of work.

Sleep: Ah, sleep, what is that again?!  I find myself dozing off right after dinner but then wide awake around 3:00 AM.  I guess that my body is getting ready for a newborn?!

Cravings/Aversions: I am still craving milk like a crazy person.  I also have loved the Grilled Chicken Club Sandwich from Chick-fil-A, which is only complete with a chocolate milkshake!  I still am not able to eat red meat and most meats are not sounding really appetizing to me.

What I Miss: Nothing!

Best Moment of the Week: Getting ready for Christmas!  I cannot believe that this is our last Christmas just Tom, Elli, and me!

Looking Forward To: Traveling down to see family the week after Christmas!  And a week off of work!

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished