Monday, November 28, 2016

Baby Waterman: Week 22



How Far Along? 22 weeks

Size of the Baby: Coconut {10.9 inches and 15.1 ounces according to The Bump app}

Gender: BOY!! We waited until Thanksgiving to open up the envelope from our anatomy scan and we are so excited to welcome a Baby Boy into our family!!

Weight Gain: At my last visit, I have gained a total of 4 pounds.

Maternity Clothes: Yes!  I hope that I'm all set with buying maternity clothes for the rest of my pregnancy--I may have to buy some bigger sizes in shirts closer to the end.  Mom, Mattie, and I went up to the outlets on Black Friday and I got a maternity winter jacket to keep us nice and toasty when it gets cold!

Nursery: We have a crib ordered!  Baby Boy was spoiled on Black Friday and we are starting to get all things baby in the house.  Now to get Tom moving on emptying out the guest room so we have somewhere to store everything.

Movement: Yes! Baby's flips, turns, and kicks have become increasingly stronger this week.  Tom was able to feel him move right when I turned 22 weeks and Mom was able to feel him move on Thanksgiving.

Symptoms: I am still pretty tired most days {especially after an action packed weekend} and am still having pretty significant right hip pain.  Still just taking it all in stride and overall enjoying pregnancy!

Sleep: Sleep has been pretty hit or miss for me lately.  I use my Snoogle at night, but I end up on my back and then can't get up when I need to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night.  Tom is going to be so happy when I can sleep through the night again {so I won't have to wake him up to help me out of bed}.

Cravings/Aversions: Still no true cravings, just the same aversions to red meat and coffee.

What I Miss: There is nothing that I miss too much--just blue cheese and sushi!  But I will give up anything to keep Baby Boy healthy!

Best Moment This Week: Without a doubt, the best moment of the week was finding out that the baby is a BOY!  We are over the moon to know what we are having and are so excited to start planning.  Tom was absolutely convinced that the baby was a girl and he was in pure shock that he is going to have a boy.

Looking Forward To: Starting to get everything BABY!  We have started assembling the things we got on Black Friday and I just cannot believe that a baby will be in our house in March!  We cannot wait!

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished