Monday, April 18, 2016

Welcome to What's Up Watermelon!

Hello and welcome to my new and improved blog!  I hope that everyone that followed {if anyone still did after my intense hiatus} was able to make the transition from Courtney's Organized Chaos to What's Up Watermelon.

After lots of thought, I knew it was time to change the name of my blog.  When I started Courtney's Organized Chaos, I was in college and didn't put too much thought into my blog name.  I just wanted something catchy and signed right on up!

So, you may be thinking--why What's Up Watermelon?  Well, when we first got married my little cousin had a hard time remembering our last name {Waterman for those that may not know} and kept calling us the Watermelons and it kind of stuck.  I want my blog to reflect our lives and what is going on so I thought "What's Up Watermelon?" encompassed everything that I wanted it to!

I hope that you stick around and follow us along on our many adventures.  We may not be "newly" weds anymore {it will be FOUR years in June--holy cow!}, but we still are creating MANY new memories, I am still shopping way too much, cooking many good meals with the occasional disaster, and loving on our sweet dog, Elli.

I am working hard to get some posts pre-scheduled, since I've discovered my downfall is not planning {hence another reason I am no longer Courtney's Organized Chaos--I feel too much like I am not organized and constantly living a chaotic life--ha!}.  Coming up this week--I am going to start our Disney recap, most likely organized day-to-day just so I don't (1) miss anything and (2) don't do a picture overload.  I also may do a What I'm Loving Lately post--I would like to start doing monthly loves at the end of the month, but I have some things I can go ahead and touch on.

Let me know what you would like to see on my blog if you have read here before--what did you like and what would you like to see more of?

Have a great Monday!!

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished