Saturday, August 8, 2015

Updates to the Blog

Good Morning!

I woke up the morning around 3:30 and couldn't fall back to sleep, so around 4:00 I finally rolled out of bed, made a cup of coffee, got the dishwasher running, and sat down to play around with my blog.

On Monday, I purchased and semi-installed a beautiful new blog template I found on Etsy from Bella Lulu Ink.  I only needed the designer to create my header and profile picture to be somewhat ready to roll with my new design.  I received those files yesterday and couldn't wait to get them uploaded!  I think it turned out really beautiful--I cannot say enough good things about this designer!  The file was easy to install on my blog and she was so quick to design my header and profile picture--go check her out!

I updated my "Bookshelf" page with most of my recently read books since 2012 {plus a few others snuck on there to "complete" the series that I was still in the process of reading}.  Please go check that out and let me know of any wonderful books that y'all have read lately!  I am always looking for a new book/series to check-out!

So now, all I need to work on is getting a quick blurb about me written to go under my profile picture and write my entire "About Me" page {why does that seem so daunting?!}.  I really want to try to get working on those this weekend, but we will see!

Alright, now on to jump in the shower and get ready for the day!  Have a great Saturday!

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished