Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Get to Know Me

Since I took such a long break from blogging, I figured it was a good time to do a new introduction post!

Let's see, where should I start?



I am 25 years old, married to my college-sweetheart, somewhat newly married and a somewhat new Virginia resident {can I call being married for TWO years and living in Virginia for THREE years new??  Time flies!!}.  We have a dog, Elli, who we adopted while we were in college and she has been the perfect addition to our family!  We spoil her rotten and with all of her skin allergies, I am thisclose to even making her own food!




I was born and raised in a small town in North Carolina and attended Elon University, which was a mere 45 minutes down the road.  Never in my wildest dreams did I think that I would meet and fall in love with my future husband, who would whisk me away to Virginia after graduation--but that's what happened!



My husband works in athletics and I work at a pediatrics office, handling the scheduling and insurance.  We stay pretty busy with work, but try to keep weekends to spending time with each other and doing fun things around our area.  I hope to start documenting some of the fun things to do in our area, so that if any of y'all are come this way for vacation you can get some ideas!

I am addicted to television!  It is pretty sad--but some of our favorite things to do together is binge watch TV shows!  We just finished watching all of Castle and cannot wait until the new season starts!  Some of my other favorites are Modern Family, Scandal, and The Walking Dead.  Let's just say--we are ready for fall TV in our house!

I love buying makeup and beauty items! I am by no means a "beauty blogger" {to be honest, I have absolutely no idea what category my blog falls under, but oh well!}, but I just love exploring and trying new beauty items!  So don't be surprised if I do an occasional post or two about my recent finds.

I would love to know more about y'all!  Please leave me a comment and introduce yourself and feel free to drop me an e-mail at courtneysorganizedchaos{at}gmail{dot}com!

 photo BlogSignature-3.png

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished