Monday, June 10, 2013

One Year...

I had ever intention of having this post ready to go before we went out of town to celebrate our one year anniversary, but like most things on my blog lately, I ran out of time!  So, it is a little late...

It is so hard for me to believe that ONE YEAR has passed since we were married!  It honestly feels like just yesterday we were planning the wedding, walking through the venue, taste-testing wedding cake, and finding the perfect {last minute} bridesmaids dresses.  Everyone told me that it would fly by, but I had no idea.  I'm almost afraid that if I blink, we will have been married for ten years with two kids and I won't know where the time went!

Our wedding was one of the best days of my life.  It was the most amazing celebration of our union and one heck of a party.  I told Tom that I would love to have another wedding {at this, his eyes bugged out of his head because he was thinking I was ready to "upgrade to a newer model"--don't worry guys that is not the case AT ALL!}.  I explained further to him that our wedding was the best day of my life; I loved having most of the people we love in one place and dancing the night away!  So maybe not do the wedding again--just the reception {lets be honest--the actual ceremony is a little stressful, what with all you have to repeat and all of those eyes on you!}.

Tom--this past year has been absolutely amazing being able to call you my husband.  I cannot believe where the past year has taken us: job promotions, an apartment, buying our first home, going to see Aerosmith, Disney World, Washington, DC, just to name a few things.  I cannot wait to see where the next 60+ years will take us!

Here are a few of my favorite photos from our wedding:

























More posts on our wedding: {1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6}

I hope y'all are having a fantastic Monday!

 photo BlogSignature-3.png

3 comments :

Jenna said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Kristine said...

Yay, happy anniversary! Gorgeous pictures!!

onlinephduk said...

Congratulations on your very first anniversary. These are really great wedding photos, especially the last photo in black and white. Your bouquet is very nice and that wedding dress is amazing. Receptions are a great time aren’t they? That sounds like a lot of great trips in just one year.


PhD by Publication by Sarah

Blog Design by Get Polished