Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Books for 2013

I love reading.  I have always been an avid reader, even though in high school and college I fell off the reading wagon because of all the work I had to do!  I remember reading all of the Nancy Drew series by the time I was in fourth grade and looking forward to the Book Fair every year.

So far this year, I have finished reading the Harry Potter series and am well on my way of completing the Hunger Games trilogy.  I have two books left that I am definitely going to read: 12th of Never {the newest Women's Murder Club book by James Patterson} and Dead Ever After {the soon-to-be-released last book in the Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris}.  After that, I have no idea what I should read!

Does anyone have any suggestions of good books/series that I should check out?  I tend to lean more towards mystery/thriller books, but would be open to anything!

You can check out what I have read this year and what I'm currently reading in my sidebar!  I try to keep it as current as possible so I can keep track of everything that I have read.


 photo BlogSignature-3.png

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments :

Seashells and Southern Belles said...

I love the Women's Murder Club too! Another author I am loving is Tess Gerritsen! Her books I've read have been really good!

Stephanie @ Shades of Color Art said...

Thanks for giving me ideas! I just downloaded the kindle app on my iPad and was looking for books to read! I'm definitely adding 12th of Never to my app! :P

Blog Design by Get Polished