Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My Spring Wishlist

I have put off writing this post because I didn't want to wish away winter {even though I am so beyond ready for it to be over}.  Thankfully, the cold weather is passing and each day is becoming warmer and warmer!  With the temperatures on the rise, it is about time that I start to think about adding some pieces to my spring wardrobe.  Since I work in an office environment 4 days a week, I don't tend to buy lots of pairs of shorts or tank tops.  Our dress code is "office casual" so I can get away with wearing fun spring/summer dresses to work--and I cannot wait to start pulling out some of my favorites from last spring and hopefully add some new ones into the rotation!  And of course, some fun tops to pair with white jeans on casual Friday and fabulous accessories never hurt!!

Here are a few of my favorite finds from around the internet...





Source: jcrew.com via Courtney on Pinterest








Source: jcrew.com via Courtney on Pinterest



What are some of your must-haves for Spring?  What colors are you loving for warmer weather?


 photo BlogSignature-3.png

1 comment :

Jessica Estrella said...

I really like the first one- the shirtdress. I am kind of surprised I liked it once I saw it was Lily Pulitzer because I never thought that was my style- way too preppy for me- but I realllly like it. I like the top too- the color palette you have is really fun and vibrant.. especially the teal colors... definitely makes me ready for spring :)

New follower/blogger by the way :)

Blog Design by Get Polished