Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I Love T.J. Maxx!

I am an avid shopper.  If shopping could be a sport, I would be on the competitive team!  What I love more than shopping is finding a good deal.

T.J. Maxx is always hit or miss for me.  I try to go in with a complete open mind, never knowing if I'm going to walk out with a bedspread, dress, or purse.  Or, sometimes, I don't walk out with anything.

This past Saturday, I wanted to go walk around the store, not really looking for anything in particular--it had just been a long time since I had been there and thought I should check it out.

Tom was so patient--I could only imagine how boring it is for him to walk around the store looking all around for the best deals.

I hit the T.J. Maxx jackpot!!  I found the perfect pair of skinny jeans with just the right amount of stretch, an adorable aqua gingham button-up, and a perfume that I have been dying for, but didn't want to pay full price for.


{I am on the hunt for some sleep shorts--I tried some "sets" on at T.J. Maxx, but I am more interested in just finding some comfortable shorts to sleep in.  I have had the same pair of Soffee's since seventh grade and needless to say they are starting to get threadbare.  Have y'all found any good shorts anywhere??}


{I totally would have gotten this shirt, except for it had a stain on it!}


{I had gotten a sample of this perfume from a Birchbox last year and instantly loved it but could not stomach the retail price.  T.J. Maxx's price was much, MUCH easier for me to stomach!}


Have y'all had good luck at T.J. Maxx lately?  I have a feeling I could have spent a whole lot more time and money there!!

 photo BlogSignature-3.png

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished