Friday, February 22, 2013

Wedding Weekend in DC

This past weekend, Tom's cousin got married up near DC.  Tom and I took Friday off of work and followed his parents up to DC for the festivities.  I tried my best to be a "good blogger" and take lots of pictures, but somehow the rehearsal dinner on Friday got away from me without taking any pictures!  I tried to redeem myself on Saturday and take a lot as I was getting ready!

We had such a fun weekend getting to spend time with each other {which is always wonderful since we seem to always be busy with work or projects around the house} and his family.  We even saw some flurries {even though we got more snow back home} which always makes things wonderful!

{I promise I am not green or yellow, the lights in the hotel room were horrible!!}

{Watching NCIS and waiting until it is time to get my dress on and finish my makeup!}

{Ready to go! Sidenote--I have no idea why I look so angry...I promise I wasn't!!}

{We tried to get a good picture before we left}

{I am a self-proclaimed lover of any clothing that is black.  Which doesn't mean it has to be boring! I wore an all-black outfit {minus a fun cardigan} to the wedding, but it had tons of different textures and patterns.  My grandmother got me this clutch from J. Crew back in high school and I love to find special occasions to use it for!  The dress is from the Loft outlet earlier this winter and is too cute in person!}

{At the reception with my handsome hubby!}



 {This happened about ten minutes after we were home...I am all about yoga pants, comfy old t-shirts, and hot tea!}

{Our sweet girl was absolutely exhausted after coming home to us from the dog sitter.  She lined her most prized toys up and fell asleep.  Sweet angel!}

We had such a fun time getting away and enjoying time together and with Tom's family!

 photo BlogSignature-3.png

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished