Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Valentine's Day Recap

For Valentine's Day this year, Tom and I decided to skip presents.  We went a little crazy at Christmas and wanted to go to dinner and a movie instead of splurging on presents.  We did get each other cards and some candy, though!

Since we don't get home until 6:30 or later on work nights, we decided to go to an 8:50 showing of the new Die Hard movie.  I figured that gave us plenty of time to grab dinner and hopefully it was late enough that it wouldn't be crowded. Boy, was I wrong on both accounts!

We had time to grab Five Guys quickly before the showing.  It might not have been a five-star restaurant, but let me tell you, those burgers sure hit the spot!  We even had fifteen minutes to spare after we bought the tickets!  We got some decent seat in the theater--in the middle of the row, just like I like it so I can see! Wouldn't you know a party of 8 decides to sit right next to us!  I wanted to scoot a seat over but wasn't sure how to do it without being rude, so I just dealt with it {then they talked the whole move...ugh!}.  The movie was really good--I have enjoyed all of the movies in the Die Hard franchise, so it's what you expect!

I sent out this card via text message because I totally dropped the ball and forgot to mail Valentine's cards out...Oops!


What did y'all do for Valentine's Day?  Seen any good movies lately--either rental or in the theater?  We are always looking for a good one!


 photo BlogSignature-3.png

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished