Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Current Makeup Favorites

I by no means am a beauty blogger, but I do love when I find great products.  I wear makeup on almost a daily basis--I just feel like it makes me look much more put together even when I'm just running errands wearing yoga pants!

My go-to brand for makeup is Bobbi Brown.  I have been using this brand since high school and, while I've found other products I like from other brands, I keep finding myself going back to Bobbi Brown time after time.

Without much more chatter, here are my current favorite makeup products...







What are your favorite makeup products right now? I am always open to trying new products!!

Photobucket

2 comments :

Brianna said...

Ooo I love new beauty products! How's the coverage of the foundation??

Brianna said...

Ooo I love new beauty products! How's the coverage of the foundation??

Blog Design by Get Polished