Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas 2012 Decorations

I was so excited to decorate our new apartment for Christmas this year!  I decorated my college apartment, but it wasn't too elaborate, because, let's face it, I was a college student and didn't spend too much time there.

I want this Christmas to be special and memorable because it is our first married Christmas!  I want us to start making our own traditions, while still being able to do things with both of our families.  I started out by pulling out our Christmas decorations the weekend after Christmas to evaluate what we had and what we still needed.  I had in mind the stockings that I wanted from Target, as well as the small tree.  I didn't feel that we needed/had room for a large tree this year and actually love how the little pre-lit tree turned out.  I would still like to put out a few more decorations {I know, it is only a few days until Christmas, but I still love decorations!}, but this is where we are currently at!










 And Santa has already come to visit Elli--who has already pulled down her stocking once!  She just knows that it is full of new toys and treats and cannot wait for Christmas morning {even though she has to!}.



Have a wonderful day!

Photobucket

2 comments :

Kate as of Late said...

Gorgeous!!
And Elli is too funny with her stocking!!! :)

brittany kuhn said...

love your stockings and the lights look awesome on your porch!!!

Blog Design by Get Polished