Monday, November 5, 2012

Halloween 2012

Let's forget how absolutely behind in posting I am, shall we?  Yes, I am back!  I am going to try very hard to get everything updated...even though it may take some time!  Our new apartment is becoming more and more of our home everyday and once I have everything *just so* I will post some pictures!

Until then, I thought I would share with y'all our Halloween this year.

If you are new around here, I work for a local pediatricians office as one of the doctor's assistants.  Every other team around the office was dressing up for Halloween, so I convinced my doctor to dress up, too!  I had already planned on dressing up as Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz and he offered to be the scarecrow.

Here is my costume:



We sadly did not have any trick or treaters!  Although it would have been a trick to wrangle Elli and hand out candy, since Tom doesn't get home until late!

I did slip out of my itchy Dorothy costume into some yoga pants (my normal come home from work outfit) and my new monogrammed sweatshirt (from HollyGoDesignCo).  I bought this sweatshirt last week and it has become my new go-to!  I am seriously contemplating buying another one...that's totally practical and justifiable, right?!



I hope that everyone had a fantastic Halloween!!

Photobucket

Blog Design by Get Polished