Monday, September 24, 2012

Fall Scarf Swap!

I joined in on the Scarp Swap again this year with Meredith from The Tichenor Family Blog.  I had such a fabulous time participating last year, that I just had to give it another go this year!

I got partnered with the fabulous Lydia!  She sent me the most amazing leopard print scarf that I am completely obsessed with!  It is going to add the exact "pop" I need to my black-based outfits I favor for work!  Thank you so much, Lydia, I absolutely love it!!



Lydia told me she favors jewel-hues, so I sent her a beautiful paisley scarf full of purples and blues!

Thank you, Meredith, for hosting the scarf swap again this year!!

Photobucket

3 comments :

the tichenor family said...

Thank you so much for participating this year! I sent my partner that exact scarf! :) Can't go wrong with some leopard print!!

Lydia Schmitt said...

Thank you so much again, Courtney! It was great to have you as a partner and I am so glad that you love your scarf! :)

The Rings said...

Loving the leopard! I swapped too! Love the blog :)

Blog Design by Get Polished