Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday Social: Fall Traditions

I'm linking up with Neely and Ashley for Sunday Social this week! I have seen this link-up floating around my favorite blogs lately and wanted to try it out this week!


Sunday Social


Here are this weeks Q & A's from yours truly!


1. What is your favorite Fall activity?

I love sipping on some Pumpkin Spice Coffee from my Keurig {so delicious, definitely stock up when they release it this year} and burning an apple spice candle {or any similar smelling Scentsy!}.

2. Do you follow a football team? if so which one and why?

Tom is a very religious New York Giants fan and I have adopted them as "my team."  I'm from North Carolina so, I guess, I should cheer for the Panthers...

3. What is something fun about Fall in your area?

Last year was my first Fall in Virginia.  It is not too terribly different from Fall in North Carolina, but the air just gets so crisp and fresh up here!  I love that this area of the country truly has four distinct seasons.

4. Fav Fall outfit staples?



Of course, I turn to Pinterest for this!



















5. Thing you are looking forward to most about this coming Fall season?


I'm looking forward to cooler weather, delicious hot drinks, yummy smelling candles, carving pumpkins...Can you tell that I'm excited?!


6. Favorite Fall holiday? Traditions?


I love Halloween!  Tom and I always watch scary movies throughout the month of October and then watch Hocus Pocus on Halloween night.  We're wild and crazy kids, I tell ya! Ha!


Photobucket

1 comment :

~Katie said...

Found your blog through Sunday Social. Love all of your fall outfit pins! New follower!

Blog Design by Get Polished