Monday, August 6, 2012

Lipgloss and Mascara Swap



I joined up with the fabulous ladies hosting the mascara and lipgloss swap. I love participating in swaps--it helps you meet all kinds of new people in the blog world!!

I was partnered with Terri from The Girl with the Unoriginal Tattoo. Here are the goodies that she sent me:
This lipgloss is amazing! It is definitely a plumber, complete with the tingly sensation. I love it! This mascara is fantastic, too--I use this with my normal mascara to create very full lashes!! I have not tried the others samples yet, but cannot wait to!!

Head on over to these fantastic ladies' blogs to see everyone's new goodies!!

Happy Monday!


7 comments :

Meg O. said...

Wow! Terri sent you some legit stuff!! Love it!!!!! Glad you had fun with the swap! Thanks for joining in!

Meg {henninglove} said...

oh you got some great items! i love the tingly sensation the lip plumbing gives it makes it feel like it is actually working.

MJ @ Teaching in Heels said...

Love this swap theme!! Wish I had known... How fun.

Terri Ann said...

Glad you liked it!

Amanda said...

Ahhh you got some awesome goodies! I love the tingly sensation of lip plumpers, not going to lie! I'll have to pick some up soon :)

Blue Dog Belle said...

WOW! Great swap!

xo, Emily
bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

tara said...

terri rocks!! she totally spoiled you! :)

Blog Design by Get Polished