Monday, July 2, 2012

Wedding Day

As I said before, I was never once nervous to marry Tom.  I was excited!  He is my best friend and I could not/cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with him! {He told me after the ceremony that he got a teensy bit worried right before I walked down the aisle!}

However, my biggest worry about our wedding day was that someone would not be where they were supposed to be and that I would have to fix it.  When we walked around the venue with Rebecca, the events planner, she made me realize that it was not my job to fix things that go wrong.  That was her job.  After realizing this, I was actually able to enjoy my wedding day.  So--for all you brides to be, keep that in mind: it is not your job on your wedding day to fix things!!

Instead of doing a lengthy play by play of the wedding day, I will, instead just post pictures.  These pictures are a combination of my pictures from my iPhone, my uncle John's pictures, my mom's, and Tom's parents.  I am also going to throw in a few sneak peek pictures from my photographer at the end!

Enjoy!



















































































Our fabulous photographer, Jennifer Mann Photography, posted these photos as a sneak peek on her Facebook page:















I absolutely cannot wait to see all of them!!!

I want to thank every single person that made our wedding day possible!  Without the amazing family that both Tom and I have, our wedding would not have been possible!

Have a great Monday, y'all!

Photobucket

4 comments :

Miss Lace said...

What a beautiful, special day! You looked gorgeous and I can tell how happy and calm you were. Your photographer did a great job!

Life With Lauren said...

Congratulations! You looked beautiful!

Katie said...

What a gorgeous gown! You look so beautiful! I love your bridesmaids' dresses and bouquets too!

MJ @ Teaching in Heels said...

You all look so happy!! And surrounded by family, just as it should be. Gorgeous pictures from your photographer too!

Blog Design by Get Polished