Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Packing For Our Wedding and Honeymoon

I need y'alls help! As you may know from reading the blog, I live up in Virginia and my wedding is taking place back in my home state of North Carolina. So, not only am I packing for our honeymoon, but also for the wedding.

We are five hours away from our venue, so I'm pretty much SOL if I forget something!

I have made lists {as evidenced in the picture below} but still have a feeling I'm going to forget something.

So, here is where you guys come in! What all were major necessities for your wedding? Anything I could manage to skip and be okay?

For the honeymoon, we are flying and I have no idea what all the restrictions on flying are. More importantly, I have yet to master the best way to fly with my makeup without it getting busted into a million pieces!!

Any help or advice you could give would be greatly appreciated!!

Only 4 more days until I'm a Mrs...but who's counting?! Ha!

2 comments :

Life With Lauren said...

That is so exciting! When I worry about my makeup being broken I will actually wrap things up before I put them into my makeup bag. Or you could try putting in your carry on so you know where it is:)

MJ @ Teaching in Heels said...

I can't believe it's so close!! I'm no expert on what to pack at all...so I saw if you forget something, just buy it!! :)

Blog Design by Get Polished