Thursday, June 21, 2012

I'm Still Here!

Hey y'all! We got back from our honeymoon on Sunday {with no delays, thank goodness} and drove back from North Carolina on Monday. Ever since then, we have been trying to catch up on laundry and re-adjust to being at work at 7 AM!

I have TONS of posts in my head that'l I need to get working on and I promise to try to get all of the wedding posts and honeymoon posts up soon!

You can also follow me on Instagram {courtneywaterman}!

Have you ever hear of anyone having an allergic reaction to the glue on an envelope?! Well, now you have!! I, thank goodness, only licked three envelopes when my tongue started swelling!! I guess I'm allergic to writing thank you cards! Well, I guess that can be our system, I write the note and Tom seals up the envelope!!

Have a great Thursday!!

2 comments :

Krystal said...

Do you watch Seinfeld?! LOL. George's soon to be wife died from licking envelopes!

Dana said...

Wasn't that an episode of Seinfeld ? Glad you are OK. looking forward to hearing about your special day !

Blog Design by Get Polished