Friday, June 29, 2012

Getting Ready for the Wedding

Saturday morning, I woke up bright and early to meet the girls to get our hair, makeup, and nails done for the wedding.  Boy, oh boy, does 9:00 AM come early after a busy few days!

Luckily, my aunt was willing to not only drive us to all the different appointments, but also make a much needed Starbucks run!  All I wanted was a bagel and she brought me one...I was one happy bride!!

We first went to our hair appointments that started at 9:00.  We enjoyed chatting with each other and snacking on a Starbucks breakfast while we each took turns getting our hair done. My mom brought Kelly to the hair appointment a little after we started so he wouldn't have to wait quite so long. It was so nice to have everyone all together!!

After a few girls were done, we headed over to the spa to get our makeup and nails done.  Lilli and I went first getting our makeup done, while Mattie and Olivia got their nails done. Mom brought Kelly by after their hair was all done so we could see their 'dos and to check on our progress there. Everyone was looking so pretty!

 My daddy showed up soon after our appointments started with chicken salad sandwiches on croissants and fruit salad...so yummy!!  It was so sweet of him to show up with lunch for us!!

Here are a few pictures that I have of us getting ready {courtesy of my mom and my iPhone}:


{Man, do I look tired!!}












When we got back to the hotel after our appointments, I found that Tom had slipped in to my room and left my wedding present!


He got me a gorgeous diamond open heart necklace {from Kay Jewelers}.  He knows that I have had my eye on it for quite some time and surprised me with it! I got him a beautiful watch {it just needs to be sized!}.

Still to come: Wedding & Reception and Our Honeymoon

Photobucket

1 comment :

Kristina said...

So sweet. You looked so beautiful. My wedding morning I woke up at 4:30am but didn't have to be up till 6ish. I watched I Love Lucy and Threes Company reruns! :)

Blog Design by Get Polished