Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Last Week Through Pictures


I finally broke out my Tory Burch flip flops!  I have had these for three summers now and love them!!


I got some new shorts from Target!


I also got Elli a new "necklace"...how cute is this from the Polka Dog line they are carrying?!


A family friend generously sent us our everyday china for a wedding present!! I'm really loving getting home from work everyday to see if we've gotten any reply cards or gifts in the mail!


Couldn't she be a model??


Last week, I had work meetings through lunch everyday but Friday.  Let's just say that by Friday, I was ready for my normal lunch pick-me-up of Starbucks!



My aunt sent us this super-cute sign that she handpainted for us!  Isn't this just too cute?!  {PS: She does do custom orders...shoot me an e-mail or leave a comment if you want her contact information!}



We went up to visit Tom's grandfather this past weekend and the boys came back after running errands with roses for the ladies!!


On Monday, I got to keep my friend's 2 month old baby for the day while she was at work!  I had such a great time keeping this little fella!!  He was fantastic!


I got my first bag with my soon-to-be monogram on it!! It is so weird to not see my initials on it!!!

Photobucket

2 comments :

Kate - Classy Living said...

Your friend's baby is adorable! It sounds like you had a great day with him :) Happy Wednesday! xoxo

krys said...

the flower is so pretty! i love the pineapple sign :)

Blog Design by Get Polished