Thursday, May 10, 2012

Bridal Shower

Last weekend, Tom's mom and I packed up the car and headed down to North Carolina.  Not only did we have a busy weekend {as evidenced here}, but we also got to attend my bridal shower.  I have been looking forward to this for weeks...I had a chance to hang out with my closest friends and family before the wedding.

My two aunts, Judy and Jill, and my sister, Mattie, hosted the shower.  They had the shower at Judy's house and kept things really relaxed, which is totally my style of party!  I am not used to being the center of attention {I seriously have to get over that before the wedding!!} and really appreciated all of the help! My sister kept me laughing the entire party...she is not a cook and had no idea what different utensils were and kept making up names for them {a strainer was "a spoon with holes...which would make eating soup very difficult!"...you get the picture!!}.

The shower definitely made me realize how blessed I am and how great the people in my life are.  They spent the afternoon celebrating our wedding and it just made me feel so honored!  I am so appreciative of everyone!!

Okay, enough chatting, here are some pictures from the afternoon:








































Photobucket

2 comments :

Kristina said...

Aww looks like such a sweet time. Both of your dresses were beautiful. I love them!

MJ @ Teaching in Heels said...

What a great shower! Looks like you ladies had fun :)

Blog Design by Get Polished