Monday, April 2, 2012

Weekend Recap

This past weekend, Tom and I headed back to North Carolina to get some more wedding stuff worked out.  It is so hard to believe that we are almost at the two month mark.  Could I be getting a little stressed out??

Saturday, we spent the entire day with Dad and Betsy.  I cannot remember the last time that we have done that!  We had such a fabulous day!!  We met at 10:30 to head over to High Point to get the trial run of my makeup done.  Y'all...she did an amazing job on my makeup!  She did pull out a pallet that had several greens in it {including lime green} which scared the bejeezus out of me.   But, it turned out so well!!




After getting my makeup done, we headed to a cute little bar in Greensboro to grab a quick lunch and then headed over to Maxie B's to order some groom mini-cupcakes.  To go with our buttercream strawberry-filled wedding cake, we chose traditional vanilla with buttercream frosting, vanilla with caramel icing, chocolate with caramel icing, and hummingbird cupcakes.  They are all so yummy and also only about two-bites so people can have more than one!!

This bakery is just too super cute!  If you are ever in Greensboro, you should definitely stop by!  Everything I've tasted from there is so tasty!




After the bakery, we stopped by Swoozies and picked up part of the bridesmaids gifts and then ran a few more errands.  We met some friends for dinner at Emerywood Fine Foods back in High Point.  I had a Garlic Potato Soap and Waldorf Salad and it was so, so, so good!

It was a super busy and quick weekend, but we had so much fun!!  I hope y'all had a good weekend!

Y'all also need to stop by my in-real-life friend's blog, Kate as of Late! It is her one year anniversary!!

Photobucket

3 comments :

Ashley Marie said...

sounds like a fun weekend and what a DARLING little bakery! I loved doing wedding things =)

Kristina said...

Your make up looks fantastic. Sounds like you had a great weekend. I did all the wedding stuff I needed to get done this weekend too.

Kate as of Late said...

Your makeup looks amazing!!!!
Swoozies!!! I'll never forget our trips!!!! Looove that place!
And thank you love for the anniversary shout out!!! <3

Blog Design by Get Polished