Thursday, April 26, 2012

Catching Up Through Pictures

Here is just a snapshot of what I've been up to lately...

{Cuddling with this cutie...}


{Finally getting to wear Spring dresses}



{My aunt sending me a sweet gift for our future kitchen}


{I've gone a little gingham crazy...}


{Debated between three dresses...and posted it on Instagram and Twitter for help!}


{I *think* I have decided on this one...what do y'all think??}


{Outfit of the Day from Saturday--half day of work and then dress shopping (see evidence above!)}


{In a happy mood last Friday--didn't have to be at work until 8:30 {as opposed to 7:00!!} and had time to not only curl my hair but also stop at Starbucks!!}


I hope that y'all are having a fantastic week!!

Photobucket

1 comment :

Amanda said...

Yup, definitely gingham crazy, but I love the orange so much! I LOVE the orange polka dots, but I think all three look really pretty on you :)

Blog Design by Get Polished