Thursday, March 15, 2012

Update with Pictures

Here is what I've been up to through pictures...

This past weekend, I went shopping with Tom's mom for wedding shoes.  These are the two best options that I found at DSW...



I bought the gold ones because they are more fun.  I am very nervous that I won't be able to walk in those with my big ol' dress, so there is a chance I may end up wearing these...


I spotted Tom on television!  He was in Atlantic City for the Atlantic 10 Men's Basketball Tournament...{he's on the right}


I got a care package from my aunt with a Tory Burch keychain...


My impulse Kate Spade purchase arrived...


I've been working on music ideas for our wedding reception...


I bought ten of these galvanized vases for table decorations at our wedding...


I realized I'm a crazy dog momma, since I put my furbaby's name on my necklace...


I posted a sneak peek of my wedding dress on Instagram {you should follow me, courtneyhstrickland}


I hope y'all are having a great week!!

Photobucket

5 comments :

Kristina said...

OMG I love all of these. I have a few of those songs on my list too! Your getting soooo close. So exciting!!!

Amanda said...

I always figured that I would wear flats and or go barefoot at my wedding... I'm weird I know! I love the gold ones though :) And yay for impulse Kate Spade purchases...sometimes you just gotta bite the bullet. It's sad that I'm putting "buy a purse" on my 25 before 25 list because I won't buy a new one otherwise, and I definitely need a new one...

Ryan Adair said...

Love the shoes!

Ryan @ Thismustbetheplaceryan

Kate as of Late said...

It's so sooooon! Less than three months!!! And I absolutely cannot wait to see the entire dress, I know you will look incredible! And those shoes!! Ah! I looove them! Some cute photo ops will come out of those babies!!! <3

MJ @ Teaching in Heels said...

Love the heels!! They're amazing :)

Blog Design by Get Polished