Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Some New Favorites

Greetings lovelies!  I'm sorry I have been so absent for the blog lately, but wedding planning has gotten crazy!!

I do have a few new things that I have tried out to share with y'all...

{one}

Sonia Kashuk Brushes



Source: target.com via Courtney on Pinterest





Source: target.com via Courtney on Pinterest




I picked up the buffing brush and the powder brush last week at Target.  So far, I am loving them!  I use the buffing brush for my foundation and it really gives a much more "airbrushed" finish than my normal foundation brushes.  The powder brush is GIANT, which is great for quickly applying powder after my foundation!

{two}

Soniah Kashuk Brightening Powder



Source: target.com via Courtney on Pinterest




I have been looking for a "white" powder to powder my face with so it won't distort the color of my foundation.  I had decided to get the ELF version since it is cheap to see if I liked it; but they were out when I was at Target.   So, I saw this one and snatched it up to see how I'd like it.  I am loving it!  It seriously brightens my face up!  Sunday, I just wore my Mary Kay Mineral Powder with this on top and it looked amazing!!

{three}

ELF Blush Brush and ELF Eyelash Curler



Source: target.com via Courtney on Pinterest





Source: target.com via Courtney on Pinterest




I am loving this brush!  I like that it is small and angled; perfect for applying just the right amount of blush to your cheeks, but also good for contouring!

I have been wanting to try an eyelash curler for a long time, but for some reason just never picked one up.  I picked this eyelash curler up for $1 and am loving it!  It really does the trick!

{four}

Bobbi Brown Perfectly Defined Mascara







I got a free sample of this mascara with a recent Bobbi Brown purchase and loved it so much that I got a full-size of it!  I have a love/hate relationship with mascara; I seriously have to get a new tube every month or else my eyelashes get dry and fall out!  I am loving this; along with my new ELF Eyelash Curler, my eyelashes look so long and defined!!  Unfortunately, the lady at the Bobbi Brown counter said that they are discontinuing it!  Story of my life!

What are some of your favorite products??  I am planning on doing several posts with all of my daily products for hair/makeup/face, etc.  Any things y'all want to learn about my beauty routines??

Photobucket

1 comment :

MJ @ Teaching in Heels said...

I love ELF products for the easy things that can be cheapy products. I'm loving Philosophy products lately!!

Blog Design by Get Polished