Friday, March 16, 2012

A Belle Boutique

I love clothes, what girl doesn't?  So, you can understand my excitement when one of my in-real-life friends opened an internet boutique catering to us girly-girls {you may know her as the creative mind behind Everyday Everharts}.

Shelli is still working on getting the website for A Belle Boutique up and running, so she has been posting pictures of her items on the store's facebook page.  I was so excited to spot the cutest white eyelet top! I just knew that I had to order it for our honeymoon!  Not four days after I had placed the order, the package arrived in the mail! It is just as cute in person as it looked online!

Here is my new absolutely adorable shirt...




{Don't you love the packaging, too?!}

Y'all must go check out her store at either their {website}, {blog}, or {facebook}.  I am anxiously awaiting my next purchase...I'm eyeing some super cute jewelry and dresses!!

Photobucket

3 comments :

Shelli said...

Yay! So sweet thank you!

Kate as of Late said...

That is gorgeous!!! Perfect for Florida!!! <3
Heading over now to check out her stuff! :)

MJ @ Teaching in Heels said...

That's adorable!! Cute packaging too :)

Blog Design by Get Polished