Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Recently

This post is going to be insanely random, but that is just how my life has been lately!  Tom was out of town for work last week in Rhode Island, came back into town late Sunday night and left today for Buffalo, New York.

To start off with, here are a few OOTDs:




I am new to Scentsy...and absolutely loving the products!! I ordered a warmer and then the Lavender and Quiver scents.  I actually got another order in today of more scents to try out: Ocean, Pima Cotton, Clean Breeze, and Home Sweet Home.  I am so excited!!


My mom mailed my Valentine's present...it is the cutest little diamond owl necklace!  Isn't he sweet?!

Last week, I became a little Starbucks obssessed!!  I hate to say it, but I went three out of the four days I worked last week...I just needed a little pick me up {I order light drinks to save calories!!}.  I loved their Valentine's cups!!


The weather here has been beautiful {minus the light snow we had on Sunday, but let's just forget that, okay?!}.  It has seriously gotten me in the mood for spring/summer!!  Plus, it's going to be 72* tomorrow...what is going on?!  But, I do get to wear my new sunglasses that Tom got me!!



 Elli usually gets up on my bed to snuggle, but Trevor's dog {Simba} NEVER has gotten up on ANY bed in his life...until Saturday.  When he decided he had to have my attention so he stole Elli's spot, so she stole mine!!  Um...where do I go???




Did you guys see my guest post over at MJ's blog Teaching in Heels yesterday??

If not, you should definitely head on over there...I wrote about my Spring must-haves!!

I hope y'all are having a fantastic week so far!!

Photobucket

1 comment :

Betty said...

That's my most favorite Scentsy warmer!! I'm going to get it one day!! And I love home sweet home, such a great scent!! And I've recently tried Just Breathe - totally worth having around for days when you're congested, it seriously helped me breathe!

Blog Design by Get Polished