Thursday, January 26, 2012

Our Registry

Oh my goodness, do we have so much work to do on this registry!!  But, I am oh so excited about each and every thing that we have registered for.  I mean, I have loved our fine china pattern for at least 8 years, so I feel very confident that we have registered for some good things!!

Tom and I started registering two weekends ago at Bed, Bath, and Beyond.  We were cruising through the registering until it was like we hit a brick wall and completely got overwhelmed by the process!  It's okay though, luckily we still have a few months to get everything done!  {I'm trying to stay positive here, can you tell?!}

Here are a few of my favorite things we have registered for {so far}:

Fine China



Everyday China



Wine Glasses



Cookware



New Keurig!



KitchenAid Stand Mixer



Cuisinart Griddler



Crock Pot



What were your favorite things that you registered for ??


Photobucket

3 comments :

Jenny said...

Oh my! I loved going to register for things when I got married! Love the stuff you have registered for!

Meredith said...

I have the same Antique white everyday china and LOVE it!

Allison said...

Registering was one of my favorite parts lol! I looked at registries for hours upon hours at night. I totally recommend it! Mine is still up if you want to look it up let me know!

Blog Design by Get Polished