Monday, January 2, 2012

Monday's Style File: Link-Up

I missed last week for Monday's Style File, but between everyone being off of work/school for Christmas break, I just couldn't get my stuff together!  But, I am back this week hosting Monday's Style File!



Monday's Style File is a place to showcase your favorite celebrity styles of the week!  You can feature one celebrity or multiple...however you want to do it!  I always found myself saving pictures upon pictures of my favorite celebrities' styles--now I just use Pinterest! {check out my Celebrity Style File here}.  I always love seeing new outfits to get inspiration in my everyday looks!!

This week, instead of featuring a specific celebrity, I'm going to show off some of my favorite looks that my favorite stars have worn lately.  I have featured all of these lovely ladies before and didn't want to re-feature them, so here you go...my top 10 favorite looks {not in any particular order}:

{one}

Mandy Moore




{two}

Anna Paquin




{three}

Pippa Middleton




{four}

Kate Middleton




{five}

Mandy Moore




{six}

Natalie Portman




{seven}

Kate Middleton




{eight}

Mandy Moore




{nine}

Natalie Portman




{ten}

Pippa Middleton


Source: people.com via Courtney on Pinterest


As you can tell, I love classic style--you can never go wrong with it!!  To see even more of my celebrity style pins, check out my board on Pinterest!

Now, grab a button, link-up, and show us the celebrity styles you are loving this week!!








**Don't forget to enter the My Memories giveaway...ends tonight!! If you link-up with me, you will get an extra entry!!**
Photobucket

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished