Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday's Style File: Leighton Meester





It's time for Monday's Style File!!  What is Monday's Style File?  It's a place to link-up all of your favorite celebrity styles!

This week, I'm featuring Leighton Meester!

I figured, since I figured her partner-in-crime from Gossip Girl last week {Blake Lively}, I should give her her own shot today!  I love her classic styles, but it always has an ultra fashionista vibe to it!

Here are a few of my favorites:














































Head over to my Celebrity Style Board on Pinterest to see all of my celebrity style pins!

Now, grab a button, link-up, and show us your favorite celebrity styles of the week!!







Photobucket

1 comment :

MJ @ Teaching in Heels said...

She's gorgeous!! Absolutely fabulous dresses :)

Blog Design by Get Polished