Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday's Style File: Blake Lively






After a few weeks hiatus, Monday's Style File is back!!  What is Monday's Style File?? It's a place to link-up and show your favorite celebrity styles of the week!

This week, I'm featuring Blake Lively.

To be perfectly honest, there are some outfits that she wears that I am not a fan of.  But, there are a lot of her outfits that I absolutely love!!  She tends to keep {most} of her outfits very classic in style and that is why I love them!  I am very behind on Gossip Girl {I think the last episode I watched was in season 2}, but after seeing all of her styles, I am very excited to start watching again via Netflix!

Here are my favorite outfits of Blake's...








































Now, grab a button, link-up, and show us your favorite celebrity styles of the week!!









Photobucket

4 comments :

Victoria said...

i love blake lively too!

i linked up this week :)

Jennifer said...

She's so cute and she's dating my fave Ryan!
She also loves Bakerella which is a plus in my book too

amy said...

I always love what she is wearing!!!

MJ @ Teaching in Heels said...

She's gorgeous! I definitely need to link up again soon!

Blog Design by Get Polished