Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Golden Globes Recap

I am so behind on writing this post, but we didn't get back until late Monday from D.C. {post to come about our trip!}.  I did manage to catch almost all of the Golden Globes, after we watched the Giants of course!!

Here are my favorite dresses of the night:




Sarah Hyland and Julie Bowen




Jessica Chastain




Sofia Vergara




Debra Messing




Natalie Portman




Michelle Williams




Mila Kunis




Jessica Alba




Reese Witherspoon




Shailene Woodley




Jenna Dewan

What were your favorites??

Photobucket

2 comments :

Lauren H. Edmondson said...

I adored Sofia Vergara and Shailene Woodley's dresses! Shailene looked so grown up it's weird to think of her as an actual grown-up person not a teenager with a kid like on the show haha

Miranda said...

My faves were Mila, Reese, and Sarah Hyland. I thought there was quite a few good dresses...but some really bad ones too.

Blog Design by Get Polished