Thursday, December 15, 2011

Water for Elephants

{Source}

I have had Water for Elephants sitting on my dresser for over a week from Netflix, waiting to watch it.  Tom and I just could never find the time to watch it.

Monday I finally sat down and watched it while I was cleaning up the mess that is my room.

I loved it!  It was definitely tough to watch {I don't like animal violence at all--or people violence}, but it was so beautiful.  And, it has a happy ending! I had totally prepared myself for a sad ending; I don't think I could have dealt with a sad ending!

Have any of y'all read the book? Is it good??  Did y'all see the movie--what did you think??

Photobucket

4 comments :

Kathleen said...

Movie was graet....but the book was AMAZING!! Def make that you're next read! It's is sooo good!

Betty said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the movie!! It was really good! I haven' read the book yet, but it is definitely on my to-read list!

Leslie said...

I just did a post about this on Monday!! My hubby and I watched it over the weekend. I LOVED it!!! But...I did have to fast forward thru a couple of parts that I could not watch.

amy said...

Loved the movie and love love LOVED the book. Definitely worth reading. They did a pretty good job and made the movie very close to the book.

Blog Design by Get Polished