Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Trevor's Birthday

Sunday was Tom's brother Trevor's birthday!  He turned 15!

Back in July for my birthday, Trevor wanted to do something sweet for me so he and Tom stayed up late and decorated the downstairs for me.  See more about that here.

I wanted to do something just as sweet for Trevor, so we sent him to bed early and told him he was not to leave his room until one of us came and got him.

I made a banner to hang on the mantle, Tom and I had gotten him balloons the day before and hidden them, and we hung streamers in front of his door so that he could make his grand entrance.

Knuckle head Trevor knocked on Tom's door at 7:00 in the morning with a pillow case on his head because he had to use the bathroom but didn't want to see anything that we had done for him.  Seriously, he is the most funny kid!

Here are some pictures of the decorations and of the birthday boy!










We celebrated by going to The Cheesecake Factory for dinner.  Oh my gosh, it was so yummy! But, boy do they serve you GIANT portions!  I had left over salad {which, might I add, was by far the most delicious salad I have ever had!} AND left over cheesecake for lunch Monday.  So so good!

Happy Birthday, Trevor!!

Photobucket

2 comments :

Whitney & Devin said...

How cute! I love the banner! I also love the picture of him coming out of his room haha priceless! XO

Mommyblogger said...

So fun- Love all the streamers! I bet he felt awesome making his entrance :)
Hope he had a WONDERFUL birthday!!!

Blog Design by Get Polished