Monday, December 12, 2011

Monday's Style File: Katie Holmes

It's time to link-up for Monday's Style File again!







What's Monday's Style File, you might ask...well, it's a weekly link-up to showcase your favorite celebrity styles of the week!  You can show off a specific celeb's style or just your favorite styles of the week!  Anything will work!!


This week I'm featuring Katie Holmes!


I am going to be perfectly honest, I have mixed feelings on her clothing styles!  Some things I really, really love and some things I could do without.  But, she does have her moments and when she does, she is spot on!


Here are just a few of my favorites:














































Now, grab a button, link-up, and show us the celebrity style you are loving this week!!









Photobucket

2 comments :

Amanda said...

I adore her style! Like love it so much!

MJ @ Teaching in Heels said...

I love that first pic of her!! She's a classic beauty really...

Blog Design by Get Polished