Monday, December 5, 2011

Monday's Style File: Jessica Alba

It's time again to link-up for Monday's Style File!


What's Monday's Style File, you might ask...well, it's a weekly link-up to showcase your favorite celebrity styles of the week!  You can show off a specific celeb's style or just your favorite styles of the week!  Anything will work!!

This week I'm featuring Jessica Alba!

Oh my gosh, y'all.  She has amazing style!  I really didn't realize until I started pinning my favorite outfits of hers, that I actually like almost everything she has been photographed in!  She has a very relaxed style, on and off the red carpet.  She wears a lot of neutral colors, with a pop of color {very much like I do}.  Seriously though, it is going to be hard for me to only select a few "favorites" for this post, so please head on over to Pinterest and check out my Celebrity Style File board.

Now, for the pictures...

















































Okay, so I totally lied.  I went overboard on the pictures.  But, you see what I mean? She has a totally relatable style!

Now, grab a button, link-up, and show us the celebrity style you are loving this week!!





Photobucket

3 comments :

Amanda said...

Great post! I'm loving her style now too!

MJ @ Teaching in Heels said...

She's gorgeous!! I'm hopefully going to link up today too. It's been awhile :)

Lost&Found said...

OMG, I have LOVED Jessica since I first discovered her on the show flipper when I was growing up! I was always so jealous because she got to play with dolphins, LOL. But really, she is stunning...all.the.time. Thanks for sharing all these great pictures!

Bailey
http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

Blog Design by Get Polished