Monday, December 19, 2011

Monday's Style File: Ashley Greene

Sorry, sorry this link-up is going up so late! We got back from North Carolina so late last night that I ended up sleeping in a bit this morning!



What's Monday's Style File, you might ask...well, it's a weekly link-up to showcase your favorite celebrity styles of the week!  You can show off a specific celeb's style or just your favorite styles of the week!  Anything will work!!


This week I'm featuring Ashley Greene!


I love her style!  It is just so carefree...plus she always throws in some glitter!!  I think that her look is totally attainable, which is something that can be said for all celebrity styles!


Here are just a few of my favorites...


































To see even more of my Celebrity Style File pins, check out my board on Pinterest!


Now, grab a button, link-up, and show us your favorite celebrity styles from the week!!






Photobucket

2 comments :

MJ @ Teaching in Heels said...

How funny! That's who I put on my blog today too :)

Katie said...

She is SO pretty! Did you catch her on PanAm last weekend?

Blog Design by Get Polished