Friday, December 9, 2011

Care Packages!

I love getting mail! It is such a big surprise to come home from work and find a letter or package waiting for me!!

In the past few weeks {I'm still catching up from being sick}, I have gotten three packages!!

My first package was from Dad and Betsy.  They sent me some Lilly Pulitzer note pads for work, a lime green scarf, and some beautiful earrings.  Plus it was all wrapped up so pretty!!






And then, my grandmother sent me this pretty red shirt, for a "pop" of color for the holidays!


And then Wednesday, I come home to find ANOTHER package from my grandmother!  I was beyond floored!

She sent me some yummy peppermint bark, Moravian sugar cookies, a cardigan, a charm bracelet, and a journal!  I was so excited!





Thank you so much for the sweet gifts!!  I just love getting mail!

PS: When I get up to 150 followers, I'm planning a giveaway and you'll get some mail, too!! :-)

Photobucket

2 comments :

Allison said...

I love getting packages in the mail! & I really like that scarf and cardigan.

MJ @ Teaching in Heels said...

Care packages really are the best :) I love the color of that scarf and the charm bracelet is too cute!

Blog Design by Get Polished