Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My Style

I know I posted about Kate Middleton yesterday, but I thought I would give y'all a glimpse into what I consider "my style" to be.

I love classic styles.  Now, I do like the occasional "trendy" top/accessory, but I tend to drift towards the more classic/traditional items.

I tend to look to celebrities for my style inspiration {which is why I started the weekly link-up of Monday's Style File}.  I love seeing how people pair patterns/colors/styles and end up looking good.  I am well aware that I am no fashion guru, but I do like looking good!

Here are just a few of my favorite fashion inspirations:

Reese Witherspoon


































Kate Middleton


































Sophia Bush




























What are y'alls style inspirations?

Photobucket

5 comments :

Anna said...

Kate is GORGEOUS. I wish I was that teeny! And I love that navy blue lace overlay dress she wore. WANT!

And Reese is precious too. Love them all, actually. lol

Amanda said...

You and I have VERY similar tastes! I would say all of them above inspire me, plus the classics - Jackie O and Audrey Hepburn :)

Miranda said...

Reese is my ultimate fashion inspiration...it is so casual but also somewhat trendy and sophisticated! love everything she wears!

Camylla Leonardi said...

I love everything single one of them!!!
so simple and classy!!

Happy Wednesday!
Simplycamylla.blogspot.com
Come by and enter the GIVEAWAY!! <3

Mommyblogger said...

Sophia Bush has the cutest style.I think of the three, her style is my fave. It's casual still very put together. It also tends to incorporate trends very wall & very subtly which I like!

Blog Design by Get Polished