Monday, November 7, 2011

Monday's Style File: Kate Beckinsale

I decided to create a weekly link-up for everyone that is constantly bookmarking pictures of celebrities that serve as style inspiration for future outfits. I know I for one have huge files on my computer of celebrities that I love and styles that I want to try. If you follow me on Pinterest, you have probably seen my board called "Celebrity Style File" where I pin every celebrity style that I am loving and itching to re-create!!



This week I'm featuring: Kate Beckinsale!

Oh my goodness, Kate Beckinsale is always flawless! I love her effortless "street style" as well as her cute red carpet style.  She just always seems so happy--the best accessory for any outfit is a great smile!

Here are just a few of my favorites:
















To see even more of my Celebrity File Pins, check out my board on Pinterest!

Now, grab my button, link-up, and show us the celebrity style you are loving this week!






Photobucket

2 comments :

Amanda said...

She's a natural beauty...I LOVE some outfit choices and others I am not a big fan of..

Victoria said...

i love her!!
:)

Blog Design by Get Polished