Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday's Style File: Evan Rachel Wood

I decided to create a weekly link-up for everyone that is constantly bookmarking pictures of celebrities that serve as style inspiration for future outfits. I know I for one have huge files on my computer of celebrities that I love and styles that I want to try. If you follow me on Pinterest, you have probably seen my board called "Celebrity Style File" where I pin every celebrity style that I am loving and itching to re-create!!



This week I'm featuring: Evan Rachel Wood.

Let me clarify this selection, I am not a fan of everything she wears.  HOWEVER, there are some styles she wears that are very vintage inspired, which I am a HUGE fan of.  She switches her style up very frequently, which is good for never being labeled as classic or trendy.  I absolutely love when she wears vintage-inspired outfits--she basically exudes elegance and grace a la Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn, and Grace Kelly when she chooses these outfits.

Here are a few of my favorite Evan Rachel Wood vintage-inspired outfits:


















To see even more of my Celebrity File Pins, check out my board on Pinterest!

Now, grab my button, link-up, and show us the celebrity style you are loving this week!






Photobucket

2 comments :

Life With Lauren said...

The first one is beyond amazing!

Amanda said...

I totally agree with you only liking some of her style. But I adore most of these dresses that tou chose!

Blog Design by Get Polished