Monday, November 21, 2011

Monday's Style File: Bryce Dallas Howard

I decided to create a weekly link-up for everyone that is constantly bookmarking pictures of celebrities that serve as style inspiration for future outfits. I know I for one have huge files on my computer of celebrities that I love and styles that I want to try. If you follow me on Pinterest, you have probably seen my board called "Celebrity Style File" where I pin every celebrity style that I am loving and itching to re-create!!





This week I'm featuring: Bryce Dallas Howard!

I loved her in The Help this summer--she played the perfect Hilly!  Her style is no different; she is right on the mark!  She keeps things very simple and classic and always accentuates herself in whatever she is wearing. 

Here are just a few of my favorite outfits:





























To see even more of my Celebrity File Pins, check out my board on Pinterest!

Now, grab my button, link-up, and show us the celebrity style you are loving this week!







Photobucket

3 comments :

Amanda said...

Her style is so cute/classic/casual. I like it!

Brittany said...

I like her casual relaxed style!

Miranda said...

she has some great outfits...especially her maternity ones! like the new blog look! very cute!

Blog Design by Get Polished